Different Types of Door Locks and How to Choose One?
Safety is the first thing we all want. You have to keep yourself safe from threats. To be safe on your premises, you need the best door locks. Door locks are very necessary nowadays to keep yourself and your family and belongings safe.
No one wants to live in a place that doesn’t have locks. It is important to have door locks so that we can live safely in our homes. There are different kinds of door locks that provide us best security and protection. Without a lock, living happily and worry-free is impossible.
As most people make new houses, there are modern types of door locks available in the market which give the best security and best aesthetics. There are also automatic types of door locks available nowadays.
Types of Door Locks:-
● Godrej locks classic cylindrical lock: This is made up of stainless steel. It has a key-operated lock system. It is best suitable for the main doors. It is best for single-panel doors having a thickness of 35mm to 45mm. These are waterproof door locks. This classic door lock has a knob-style operation and a pin to lock the door.
● Atom mortise door lock: This atom mortise door handle is made up of iron and brass. It is suitable for all doors like home and office. It has a dual lock-in system. It is budget-friendly and easy to operate. It comes with three keys.
● Aluminium window locks: These are also known as sliding locks. This is made up of aluminium alloy. It is waterproof and corrosion-resistant. It has a small clamp and paddle top screw and thumbscrew. Whenever we want to open or close the door we have to slide the thumbscrew over the aluminium window. Aluminium window locks are cheap and easily available. These are very easy to use.
● Tiny deal door lock: This tiny deal door is used for less solid doors as this door lock is light in weight. It is made of steel and is corrosion resistant. It has a combination lock system. There is no key access to this door lock. It requires a four-digit padlock. It is available at affordable prices.
● Yale rim door lock: The take rim door lock has two deadbolts for better security. It is used for wooden doors. It is made up of stainless steel and has a smooth finish look. It has a sturdy grip which makes it strong.
● Valencia door lock: It is a kind of digital lock. It is made up of alloy. This lock is a 5V power source with a USB port. It comes with RFID cards and a user access key. You can put a fingerprint or pin code of your choice. There is also an alarm indicator in it.
● LAPO mortise door lock: This locking system is made up of zinc and brass. This is a smooth push and pulls type of locking device. It assures high security and its handle ensures a better grip. It is a dual-operated door lock.
● Spider stainless steel glass door: This door lock is a semicircle shape with three brass wave moulded keys. It is a one-way lock. If you lock it from the inside you cannot open it from the outside. Its durability is good and a simple locking device.
As there are many types of door locks but the Aluminium window locks are the best. They are very easy to use. Aluminium window locks are available in different ranges and different sizes. They are the best for security purposes.
One cannot open these window locks from the outside. Aluminium window locks are very sturdy and last for a longer time. It can also be used to lock doors on both left and right-hand sides.
Comments are closed